Classic Lounge Chair and Ottoman Full Grain Italian Leather - Black
Eligible for Free Shipping
Delivery Time: 3-5 Days
Modern Lounge Chair and Ottoman Black Italian Genuine Full-Grain Aniline Leather
Eames lounge chairs - widely admired mid century design and one of the finest of Eames design recliner chairs. Designed in 1956 by Charles and Ray Eames, the Eames lounge chair & ottoman epitomizes the architectural style of the Modern era. It was the first Eames chair designed for the high end market and today, the iconic Eames lounge chair & ottoman is considered a metaphor for elite interior furnishings. The fundamental design intent for comfort and practicality is preserved unequivocally in this piece. Our classic design lounge chair & ottoman is manufactured painstakingly, with attention to the smallest detail. We use the highest quality materials including genuine top-grain Italian leather, plywood frame and die-cast aluminum base.
Dimension: Width: 33" x Length: 33" x Height: 34"
- Upholstered in 100% full-grain Italian Aniline Leather imported from Italy, the highest grade and most expensive leather available, only 5% of the world's leather falls into this category.
- Black Aluminum Cast base and back braces with high polished bright aluminum trim
- 7-ply of cross grained kiln dried engineered wood shell to prevent warping and cracking
- Built in Swivel mechanism with a 15 degree perma-tilt base and Rubber Shock Mounts connected from the head to back rest allowing for flex
- Premium Reproduction - originally designed in 1956 by Charles and Ray Eames. Crafted with the finest of material and utmost details making this one of the best classic lounge chair & ottoman on the market today.
- Braided thread and Lock-stitch ensures piping stays in place and seams are long lasting
- PU-Injected memory foam cushions warped with synthetic silk for extra comfort and durability.
- As the original design the seat and ottoman cushions are interchangeable
PLEASE NOTE: This item is as faithful a reproduction of the original as you can get. It is constructed in exactly the same way as the original design and specifications. So much so, that even the seat on the ottoman is interchangeable with the seat on the chair, so that the cushions can be rotated for longer wear. The base is constructed from cast aluminum (only the lounge chair swivels). Exactly as designed by Charles and Ray Eames.
This item is not an original Charles & Ray Eames Lounge chair, nor is it manufactured by or affiliated with Herman Miller.